Were you ever bothered by the redundancy in He-Man's magic phrase?
February 28, 2009
"By the power of Greyskull, I have the power!"
Let's consider some alternatives, starting with my personal favorite:
A few more alternatives phrasings that would have adequately communicated the general idea:
- By the strength of Greyskull, I have the power!
- By the EMF of Greyskull, I have the power!
- By theGreyskull, I have the power!
- var powerOfHeMan = pow(He-Man, Greyskull);
- By the honor of Greyskull, I have the power!
That last one's kind of weak. <sarcasm>I guess that's why they had to give it to the "girl"</sarcasm>.
TrackBack URL: https://www.safnet.com/fcgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/25